Cialis Black is an innovative, extra powerful form of the most popular medicine intended for treatment of erectile dysfunction in male patients. Cialis Black can guarantee up to forty hours of incredible efficiency.
Active Substance: Tadalafil
What conditions should I notify my health care provider about ?
- Prior to taking this medication you must notify your doctor if you have any of the following conditions:
- heart problems, a heart attack within the last 6 months, irregular heartbeat, angina, or other heart diseases
- vision problems, eye diseases, including retinitis pigmentosa, a rare inherited disease of an eye
- too high or too low blood pressure
- liver or kidney problems
- allergy reaction to tadalafil, or any other medicines
- allergy to food products, drinks, preservatives or colorants
- pregnancy or willingness to get pregnant, or breast-feeding
How should this medicine be used?
This treatment should be administered orally, followed by a glass of water, according to the directions on the label. It may be taken with or without food. It usually takes from 30 minutes to one hour to work before sexual activity. Never take the dose of it more than once per day, and never increase the directed dose.
Suggested overdosing: Whether you think you have taken too much of this medicine, call emergency room instantaneously.
Missing a dose
Missing a dose is not applicable.
What are the possible interactions?
- The following medicines interact with CB, so do not take the simultaneously:
- any nitrates, including nitroglycerin, amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate
- medicines for prostate problems
- preparations against high blood pressure
- HIV infection and AIDS treatment medications
- medications against yeast or fungal infections, such as ketoconazole, fluconazole, itraconazole
- medications against seizures like phenytoin, carbamazepine, phenobarbital
- vitamin C
- antibiotics of macrolide group, such as troleandomycin, clarithromycin, erythromycin
- rifapentine, rifabutin, rifampin
Please note that this list may not include all possible interactions, so you should inform your doctor regarding all the medicines, non-prescription treatments, herbs and dietary supplements that you take. Besides, notify them if you drink alcohol, smoke, or are a drug taker, since these substances may interact with this medication.
Are there any precautions for using this medication ?
You must watch for any changes in vision while taking this drug. Stop taking this medicine and contact your doctor immediately in the case of loss of vision in any of the eyes. Seek for medical help straightaway if your erection becomes painful or lasts longer than four hours, because this may be indicative of a serious medical problem and must be treated at once.
In the case of dizziness, nausea, chest or arm pain after commencement of sexual activity, please abstain from further intercourse and contact your health care provider at once. When drunk in excess, alcoholic beverages may increase your chances of side effects, so you should not drink too much alcohol (5 whiskey shots or 5 glasses of wine) in the course of using this drug. Taking this medicine is not a protection of you or your partner against sexually transmitted diseases, including the HIV infection.
What are the possible side effects?
- Notify your health care professional as soon as you can, if you experience:
- allergic reactions (skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the lips, tongue, or face)
- trouble breathing
- vision or hearing changes
- irregular heartbeat
- chest pain
- The following side effects usually do not require medical attention, but tell your doctor if they endure or become worrisome:
- back pain
- muscle aches
- runny, or stuffy nose
Where should I keep my medicine ?
This treatment must be kept at room temperature, between 15 and 30 degrees C, far away from sun light, excess moisture, and out of reach of children.
After the expiration date you must dispose of any unexploited medicine.